Hearts A Flutter

Sunday, February 07, 2010

It's a .......

So Tuesday was our ultrasound. Bart hadn't talked me out of finding out what this little peanut is. So, we tried and tried to get this little one to cooperate. The cord was between the legs for a long time and for a while I thought I'd just have to wait until June to find out. After some poking and proding we were able to get her to move. YES HER! It's a girl! Colette is so excited to have a little sister. She jumped up and down when she heard the news. Gabe on the other hand was very disappointed. He cried! He wanted a little brother. Bart told him that they were now out numbered and they had to stick together and go and do guy things. I think that made him feel a little better knowing that dad was going to take him to do guy things. Now to start finding frilly, cute, girly things!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun. And they have the cutest little clothes :)