+017.jpg)
+006.jpg)
Hello all..... I am back!!! I realize it has been a while since I posted, ok - over 2 years! I really don't have any excuses except for I have been busy, busy, busy. First grade has taken over my life and I am now trying to reclaim it. I just finished my 2nd year teaching. I love every minute of it. We moved into our house 2 years ago and have been busy trying to get the yard, fence, and cement (RV pad) done. The kids have been busy too. They have been taking gymnastics lessons for the past 2 years and are doing great. Colette just finished the 4th grade (YIKES!!! As of August I will have a 5th grader!!!). Gabe just finished Kindergarten. :) 1st grade better watch out 'cause here he comes! Too much has gone on in the past 2 years, too much to post here anyway. Hopefully I will keep up with this blog thing and not take 2 more years to post!

No comments:
Post a Comment