




July 7, 2006. April Knight and I took our kids to Hogle Zoo for the day. We watched the penguins jumping into the water as we ate our picnic lunch. It was a hot day so most of the animals were sleeping in the shade. Gabe liked the monkeys and his HUGE popcycle the best. Colette ran into a friend of hers from our neighborhood. She sat by her when we rode the train. It was a fun day just getting out of the house and doing something together. I liked the Elephant Encounter. There was a huge replica of an elephant that squirted water out of its trunk at the kids as they stood in front of it. Colette kept getting wet while Gabe sat on the trunk. We also spent a lot of time with the giraffes. It was shady and the kids were amazed at how tall these marvelous animals were.

1 comment:
JoLynn that looks so fun! I am so glad you did a blog! I get to see your pictures!
Post a Comment